Monday, May 11, 2009

"I BELIEVE!"

I BELIEVE!...

God created me...and that today He has not lost count of how many hairs are on my head or of the times I begged forgiveness for failing to be, say or do all that He wanted.


I BELIEVE!...


That He loves me and will not forsake me. He never once abandoned me and He never will!


I BELIEVE!...


He will give me strength to face each and every day because He sees potential in me that I cannot see.


I BELIEVE!...


In His love...that nailed him to that tree.


I BELIEVE!...


That the "One" who commands us to forgive 490 times a day...still forgives....and forgives me.


I BELIEVE!...


In the blood that sets me free and that it is the same blood that heals me now and for all eternity...and is currently, actively, healing, now presently...has healed me in all my years past and will heal me right on up to the day of my "Ultimate Healing!"


I BELIEVE!...


I can...because He already has!


I BELIEVE!...


Lord...help thou my unbelief..............


Unbelief...


because my focus shifted off from you and onto me or on the circumstances around me.


Unbelief...


because my eyes were too clouded with tears to see clearly.


Unbelief...


because there will be places up the road of my life's journey where I will be afraid to walk and the valley might overshadow my path.


Unbelief...


because the goodness of mankind is being swept away more daily through the wicked devices and plans of evil men.


Unbelief ...


because............you knew I would...


You knew...


That I would be weak..


You knew...


That I would be tempted.


You knew...


That flesh, body and mind...would be weak; even though my spirit willingly presses onward and upward.


Herein is what I BELIEVE...


I BELIEVE...LORD JESUS!!!


....and like your first disciples...who walked with you, talked with you, touched you and beheld your glorious works first hand...


They prayed.....


HELP thou MY unbelief"....


...








No comments:

Followers