Wednesday, January 21, 2015

By His Stripes!

Remember, Jesus suffered those stripes for our healing. We have no problem believing for salvation... and that once we are saved it purchases an eternity in heaven. But we have a harder time believing HE still heals. ..I tell you it is the same blood! Jesus suffered that whipping of his back...his flesh laid open down into the very marrow of the bone so every disease would be healed. Doctors say there are 39 major disease categories and that every disease falls under one of those 39.  Jesus was lashed 39 times. I guess he has it covered. Hallelujah!   I look to the blood that is on the mercy seat ...paid in full. I may not look healed and there are days I don't feel healed. ..But HIS WORD SAYS, BY HIS STRIPES WE WERE HEALED! GLORY TO GOD!  NOW BEAUTIFUL CHILD OF GOD. ...REST IN HIS FINISHED WORK. HE LOVES YOU!


No comments:

Followers