Thursday, August 27, 2026

Unexpected


 Wow! Life can throw a curve into the unexpected. I'm finding that to be true more often as I face getting older. "Unexpected" has happened throughout life, but as one ages, it just seems to come more frequently. I love the sweet, unexpected joys! The phone calls, texts, letters, cards. The well- wishes, the gifts, the blessings,... Oh the joy these can bring! Unexpected good news! But there is an unexpected that brings sorrow, grief and woe. A season, perhaps. A time that God has to walk through the valley, while carrying his child. "Unexpected". No matter the one that you're facing right now, there is an answer. There is a hope... for the God of all Comfort steps into these seasons of life and brings a deep peace to those who are his children. "I'm here. I'm in control. I was with you before you were in your mother's womb, I fed, led, and protected you, and I will be with you in all of the "unexpected". Take heart, dear ones. The Lord has provided promises in His word and peace through His Spirit. He will bring us to an Expected End! __(Selah!) 

Res 08/27/26 1:30 p.m.

No comments:

Followers